Saturday, May 22, 2010

My newest business venture.

Hi, my name is Braedon. I am starting a new lawn care business. My dad has taught me the value of hard work at a young age. I started taking care of my own yard work at age 8. I love to work hard and earn money to save for the future. I have mowed and edged the yard over 100 times. I am honest and trustworthy. I will work hard for the money.

I am working hard to save money for things like a new bike, serving a LDS mission and for some extra money.

Please place a comment on my blog about our $10 introductory trial offer.

1 comment:

  1. The grasses should be provided with the essential nutrients since these cannot be provided by the soil in all seasons of the year. Therefore, you are required to apply proper fertilisers as per its requirements in different seasons. This is one of the ways of maintaining the health of your turf and New Lawn.

    ReplyDelete